While on campus last week, I noticed a few things.
1. To be an art major, apparently I have to smoke. A LOT. Um, no thanks? I'm not against people smoking in general. But, I am against it when they stand right in front of the door and I have to walk through the smoke and practically burn my arms because they are so close to each other and I can't get through them. Move out of the way fuckers. kthx.
2. People complain about finding a parking spot taking an hour at 1 in the afternoon. Because EVERYONE is trying to find a parking spot at 1 in the afternoon. How about you suck it up and not leave campus for your hour and a half break. Bring your lunch and hang out on campus. Chances are, you'll get a sweet spot in the morning, and you will still have that sweet spot when you leave in the afternoon. Common sense y'all.
3. This one goes out to Advising and everyone on campus who deals with how many students are in a class. Why would you let people who are auditing a class in before students who actually NEED the credit? Auditers just take the class for the fun of it, making the class inaccessible to students who need the class to graduate. This hasn't happened to me, and I hope it never does. But, I see it happen on the first day when there are 6 people on the wait list, and 5 auditers in the class. I say, let the auditers sign up after add/drop has happened so students can actually take the class.
4. All of the photo classes I need are offered on the same day at the same time. What's up with that UNF? Huh? Way to screw us over and make us spend unneccessary time in school. Grr.
That's it for now. Keep on the lookout for more on campus observations.
2 comments:
We had the parking problem at FCCJ. I learned real quick to just stay on campus until I was done for the day!
& I hate smokers like that everywhere! So rude!
hahaha this is great i SO DONT miss this but will be dealing w.it come Jan...Grad school...gahhh
Post a Comment