Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Letters: Round 2.

Here we go, another round of letters to people I've encountered lately.



Dear Baymeadows Walgreens,
After I stood in line for 20 minutes, I kindly asked you to NOT fill my new Rx, but to just put it in the system so I could fill it in a few weeks at a different store. However, because you idiots filled it, I have to deal with your incompetency through the store I always use. You. All. Suck.
Sincerely,
An Annoyed Customer.
************
Dear JaxCJD,
Please stop giving my boyfriend so much work. I hardly ever see him.
Thanks,
A G/f Who Misses Her B/f.
************
Dear Upstairs Neighbors,
Again. Shut the heck up! I'm tired of hearing y'alls antics.
"Lovingly",
Your Neighbor Who Hates You.
Ok kids, sorry they're short and not many of them. I had like 6 in my head, and can't remember tham now. ha ha.

No comments: