Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm swooning today.

I'm such a copy cat today. One of my fave bloggers- BusyBeeLauren has been doing posts about what she's swooning over. My BFF Kelli also did it over at her site Urban Cowgirl.

Without further ado, here's everything I'm swooning over right now.

My china set that used to be my grandparents'. I love the vintage look and feel they have to them (probably b/c that's all they used for as long as I can remember. At least 19 years! When I moved into my place 3 years ago, instead of buying new dishware, I wanted these.)




Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper. Hello. Ah-mazing. Usually, it's so hard to find. So, when I do find it, I stock up. And by stock up, I mean buy as many 8 packs as the store has at that moment. KelliSue knows what I'm talking about.





The new TV show "Modern Family". It premiered last night and it looks HILARIOUS!




eBay, and all it's Vera Bradley wealth. My pattern is peacock, which is unavailable in stores now, b/c it's almost retired. So, the only way I can get it, is from eBay. I'm a sniper! (Bidding at the last second, so the price doesn't go up during the auction when people see you bidding).




My Seminoles! How could I no be swooning over them? Every year, I end up with a different favorite guy to root for. This season, I had my pick months ago, after seeing a press conference release for the new white out shirts and jerseys. Oh hey! It's none other than Mr. Caz Piurowski.




That's all I'm swooning over right now. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: