Thursday, September 17, 2009

Booking Through Thursday.

Today, I'm participating in Booking Through Thursday! (thanks goes to Jess from Cover to Cover!)

Today's question is: What's the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn entertaining book you've read lately?



Well, I've been reading the Harry Potter series since The Half Blood Prince came out in July. I know, I'm a little behind the times with this series. But, I'm enjoying it all the same. I read one book about every 2 weeks. I have a lot of time during school days to read, so that helps. I'm enjoying reading parts that are missing from the movies because it makes the movies make a little bit more sense. As I'm reading, the movie is playing in my head. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I usually like to read books before I see the movie to get my own concept of characters and all that. But, being able to picture the characters and places is a nice change. I can't wait to see what happens in Book 7!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choice! I really need to read the series again from the beginning.
Here's my BTT.

ibeeeg said...

Love these books!
I, as well, have the movie run in my head as I have started re-reading the series. I am thinking, for me, it is adding some depth (at least in the first books).