Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hospice.

On Wednesdays, I volunteer for Haven Hospice. I do office work, filing, and updating medical records. I like volunteering. It gives me something to do on Wednesdays, and I feel good when I leave, knowing that I've helped. Plus, I get to wear a little dressier clothes than normal. =) Here's todays outfit, complete with headband (I never wear those), handmade necklace, and name tag.




Sorry it's so short. I have to go write a 3-4 page paper that's due tomorrow night. Here's hoping I can pull something off!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow...that's so wonderful of you. I wish I had the time to volunteer. Brent and I were just talking about it the other day....maybe when I leave Publix (which will prob be soon since I don't really have enough time to get certified) I will volunteer instead.

PS...sorry about yesterday...you know how I get...

Hayley said...

It's such a great feeling to volunteer, even if for a few hours a week. I'm only there about 3 hours a week, but I can get a lot of filing done that other wise my "boss" would have to do. It also gets me out of the house, which is good. haha.

I know. It's just something I didn't feel like getting into last night. haha.

Anonymous said...

Looking fabulous dahling!
Love,
Mom