Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Book worm.

Jess, over at Cover to Cover, did this and I thought it was great.


Hardback, trade paperback or mass market paperback?
Either paperback.

Waterstones, Borders or Amazon?
Borders or B&N. I order from Amazon when it's way cheaper then buying it in a book store.

Bookmark or dog-ear?
Bookmark. It's usually a picture (of my nieces!), or a post it note. Something like that.

Alphabetize by author, or alphabetize by title, or random?
Totally random. You should see my bookshelf. I'm surprised I haven't organized them.

Keep, throw away, or sell?
I've been keeping them. I have this fun storage area with bins that I put the books I've read in. I don't want to pick one up that I've read before. haha.

Keep dust jacket or toss it?
Keep it.

Read with dust jacket or remove it?
Take. It. Off. I can't stand to read a book with the dust jacket on!

Short story or novel?
novel.

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
I'm in the middle of reading HP, actually. I'm almost done with Book 4! I watched most of the Lemony Snicket movie and hated it. So, I'm going with HP.

Buy or borrow?
Either. I usually borrow books from my mom, and buy whatever else she won't buy for me.

Buying choice: book reviews, recommendations, or browse?
Browse. I have a totally different "style" of stuff I read than most of the people I know, so I'm a browser.

Tidy ending or cliffhanger?
If it's a series, I want a cliffhanger. Although, at the end of the series, I want it all clean and tidy. Just like at the end of a novel.

Morning reading, afternoon reading, or nighttime reading?
Anytime. I usually read in the afternoon, though.

Stand-alone or series?
Usually stand alone. I did read the Twilight series and am in the middle of the Harry Potter series.

Favorite series?
I don't really have one!

Favorite children’s book?
Where The Sidewalk Ends. =)

Favourite YA book?
Right now, Harry Potter.

Favorite book of which nobody else has heard?
Oh man. Quite a few!

Favorite books read last year?
I don't really remember what I read last year. I enjoyed all of them, though!

Favorite book to re-read?
I don't re-read books.

Do you ever smell books?
All the time. I'm not scared to admit it. ha ha.

Do you ever read primary source documents like letters or diaries?
Nope.

What are you reading right now?
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

What are you reading next?
Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix.

Are you a book worm like me??

No comments: