Hey everyone. This is my second attempt at Blogger. I was posting with iWeb, but decided to change it up over there and use that for all my photos. That's a project for another day, however.
I'm going to try and be a better blogger for you all. And by all, I mean two (that's a stretch) of you. ha ha. I've got some ideas already in my head, so this blog doesn't turn into an "I did this today" kind of thing. That's how it was at my other site, and I think that's why I didn't post as much. Hopefully this semester brings some new crazy shenannigans I can post about. I know my crazy upstairs neighbors will often be mentioned for the shit they do.
Anyway, more about me. I just turned 23, and just started my (hopefully) last Fall semester of college. It's only taken me forever to get to this point, but whatever. I live with my boyfriend, Ant, who will also be referred to as hubby. We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. Neither of us can believe it's been 3 years already. We have 2 cats, one of which we are in a love/hate relationship with. Hate when she doesn't use the litter box. Love the rest of the time. They are affectionately known as Blackie and Stripies. Yes, they have real names when they go to the vet or when being boarded, but ever since they were little, nobody could remember their names. So, on came the plethora of nicknames.
I have a Bestie, a Biffle, and a few other best friends. Bestie has an adorable toddler, and I'm her fairy godmother. Another best friend has a 2 year old who is also adorable, and I'm her crazy Auntie. I'm not sure if I'll be posting pictures of them after this happened.
My parents live in Orlando (where I'm from) and my brother is at school in Tallahassee. GO NOLES!
If you want to know more about me, leave a question in the comments section, and I'll answer it in the next post.
2 comments:
haha... Love it
glad to see you on here!
Post a Comment