Monday, September 28, 2009

Tally Weekend Recap.

Friday afternoon I headed over to Tallahassee to spend the night with my brother, so I could be in town for the early game the following day. Here's our antics, in pictures.

When I got there, I immediately updated my iPhone so I could get picture messages. Brother took this picture so I could send out a test picture to my friends. Not the best one of me, but whatever.



I tried a new beer. I had never had PBR before, so you know I had to try it. I'll admit, for as much as I made fun of it in the past, it wasn't that bad.


Mmmm, breakfast on Saturday consisted of Cocoa Puffs. And yes, that is my brother's comforter. Awesome, isn't it?


After getting ready at the Chateau, I walked by myself across campus to find the baseball stadium to Skull Session. Skull is where each individual section each plays a different song (usually one on the radio or something like that), and then the whole band warms up together and plays through the show and stuff. It's really cool to watch.


Finally, after waiting in line for 35 minutes (not normal) we were in the stadium and the first quarter was  halfway over. I love Doak Campbell Stadium!


I headed back to Jacksonville after the game. I had a great time hanging out with my brother and his friends, and hope I get to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.