Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where in The World Wednesday.






It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Jess's feature, Where In The World Wednesday!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.




This was taken in 2005 when I went to Chicago to see my best friend graduate from Navy Boot Camp. I love that city and want to go back soon! This was taken outside the Field Museum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one! I want to go to Chicago. Joey's never been and I haven't been there in years.

CIP said...

I've wanted to go to Chicago forever and just haven't gotten there yet. V. jealous!

As for the cruising with your brother, that sounds fab! My mom and I might go on one when I graduate this year.

P said...

Yup, really wanna go to Chicago too!