Mom and I at the Jacksonville Landing for the FSU Pep Rally.
Dad and I at the Jacksonville Landing for the FSU Pep Rally.
The Grand Marshal, and FSU Head Coach, Bobby Bowden!
Mom, Dad and I before the parade.
My brother during the parade! :)
Kevin (the birthday boy!) and I before the game. Loving the ponchos.
Mom, Dad and I before the game.
So happy we won! It was Bobby's last game, and we sent him out with an awesome win!





6 comments:
Love these photos... and I'm SO happy Bobby won.
Best parade ever!
And best hostess! Thanks again for putting up with your entire family invading your condo!
That is an AWESOME pic of BOBBY. I too am glad that he won!! :)
oh an btw who is Kevin??
Nice pics! Looks like you had fun. :)
The ponchos make you look even sexier! :) xo
Haha, look like fun! I love that you tailgated with your parents.
Post a Comment