This trend has been mentioned a few times in the blogosphere. Leggings as pants. I'm all for leggings under skirts, dresses, whatever. But, I don't want to see you buttcrack b/c the leggings are like saran wrap on your ugly legs. Go put some pants on.
Ugg Boots in the summer time. I own a fake pair of uggs and wear them as slippers, and my feet get so hot. I can't imagine wearing them in 90 degree weather. And pairing them with torn up cut offs? Oh yeah, you look sooo classy in that outfit.
Why do girls feel the need to pile on the makeup? Chances are, you're prettier without the 8 layers of foundation and crap all over your face. You don't always have to be "airbrushed perfect".
Trying to look like a hobo when you get dressed. Apparently it's a popular thing among the art kids at my school. I just don't understand how it makes a nice outfit. It never matches, and they look homeless.
Are there any current trends that you just don't understand?
8 comments:
I don't understand the people who wear those crazy high shoes with 8 million straps on them. They are SO ugly. I wish I could post a picture on here so you know what I'm talking about.
Katie- I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I'm sure we'll see a few tomm night, too. haha.
I LOVE leggings as pants. It all depends on where you get them though. Some leggings are too thin to be worn like that.
Long hoodies + leggings = my savior. Especially when my skin is going all bananas on me and it hurts to wear jeans- which is wear it originally started with me.
As for Ugg boots... honestly, with my pair of fleece boots, they are so comfy I'll find any excuse to wear them. If it dips below 70 outside, you WILL find me rocking my boots. Hahaha.
But what I DON'T understand is the Ugg boots with all the fur on the OUTSIDE. WTF? How does that keep you warm? And uh, we live in FL... not Colorado/Alaska/ you get the point.
I dont get mismatched earrings! Do you? It looks ridiculous! I understand having a fav pair and loosing one is horrible but move on dont pair one that doesn't match!
I hate leggings as pants too! Put on some real pants people.
As for Uggs, I used to be so anti Uggs...but then I realized that they're perfect for me in the winter time (I'm a nanny) and keep me all cozy when I'm working. I hate when people wear them with shorts/skirts...especially in the summer. There are even times in the winter that I don't wear them.
Another trend I can't stand: Crocs. Gross. especially crocs with fleece in them.
I'm not against Uggs, just in the summer with shorts/skirts. And wearing them in the rain? Why? Gross.
BB- You can pull it off with your amazing behind. :)
Kelli- I don't get the mismatched earrings thing either.
Angela- Crocs are the dumbest thing. Ever.
I'm with you on all of these... I also can't stand "apple bottom jeans"
FIRST OF ALL, don't knock my Gator Crocs. Kidding. I only wear them around the house. Mostly.
Secondly, legging as pants. ONLY worn under skirts and or dresses. NOT as pants. More like footless tights.
Thirdly, I don't get guys in girl jeans. Last I checked, a guys "boys" need to breath. And I'm sure tight pants lower your sperm count.
Just saying.
<3
Post a Comment