Here are my Perks of Being Single:
- There is no more pee on the toilet seat in the morning (he got up before me, so this was inevitable).
- I only have to clean up after myself.
- I can eat pasta every day of the week if I want (he would only want it once a week or less).
- There is no more snoring; I can get a good night's sleep.
- I can make egg salad whenever I want (I'm sort of addicted).
- I can keep sour cream in the fridge (he hated sour cream and the above mentioned eggs).
- There is way less laundry for me to do.
- There is more closet room (this is mainly true for the 2 other bedrooms I have).
- I can decorate however I want and not feel guilty if it's too girly.
- I can have flowers out all the time if I want (he thought it was stupid).
- There is no more washing uniforms for me! (sooo dirty with car fluids).
- I can have as many body washes in the shower as I want without feeling like I'm taking over.
4 comments:
I love this! And I also love egg salad and sour cream (though not together). YUM!
Sour cream FTW! Wtf is wrong with this dude?! ;)
Love you long time.
Lesson learned... BEING SINGLE IS AWESOME!
You forgot: Milk outta the jug!!
Sourcream- YUMM!
Post a Comment