Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Delurk!







This week is National Delurking Week. In honor of this, please delurk and make yourself known! Like most bloggers, there is a big discrepancy between the number of people who visit my blog daily and the number of commenters.

It’s easy to delurk. Leave a comment in the “reply” box below and let me know that you’re here reading along. Tell me how you found my blog. Tell me what your favorite post is. I want to hear from you!

Just remember to be nice. :)

5 comments:

P said...

Oooh, I LOVE de-lurking week - I'm not much of a lurker though; I comment on EVERYTHING!

Just stopped by your blog via Classy In Philly's blog. Off to check out your WITWW post now - nice to meet you! :)

JB said...

Pretty sure I found you via Kelli... :)

Angela said...

I delurked on your last post :)

Mom said...

Lurker or stalker......you decide.....lol

CIP said...

:) I'm not really de-lurking, but hi anyway!