It's time for Where In The World Wednesday! The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you someplace in the world... it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you've traveled. Jess at Classy in Philadelphia came up with this great idea. She also has a book review blog at Cover to Cover, so go check her out!
This picture is from 2006 when my brother and I visited my aunt and uncle in Lompoc, CA. We stopped to see the elephant seals on the way home from the Hearst Castle.

4 comments:
This is a great photo of you. What a pretty view!
I'm totally jealous!
Hope I can visit CA one day!
The seals are so cool! I heard that they all are leaving or something crazy like that though!!!
Thanks for participating :)
Fabulous pic - it looks warm. I'm jealous - I'm FREEZING here!
Post a Comment