Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update.

The light bulb has been replaced, and the toilet has been fixed. I picked out both things to fix them all by myself. Anthony offered to fix both of them before he left, & I watched him so I would know how to do it next time.

He came and packed his stuff, then went and picked up a friend and a UHaul trailer. There's still a tall cabinet in the garage and a stack of towels here. But other than that, he's all moved out.

There was no yelling or screaming (I tend to have a temper), so I'm proud of myself for that. We were both very nice to each other. I told him I'd be seeing his sister and the kids when that are down the week before Christmas, and he told me he didn't expect me to cut them out of my life. I think we'll be able to have a friendship, which is ultimately what I want.

When he officially moved in 2 years ago, we made the third bedroom into a guest room. Well, the bed is gone, and I have made it into my crafting room. I'm so excited to be able to leave all my stuff out, and not have to put it away after finishing something. It used to take forever to get everything set up. I don't have to worry about that now. :) I'm not finished moving stuff in from the office, but I'm digging it so far.



My mom is coming up tomorrow. We are going to do some cleaning around here, although not much needs to be done. I'm hoping she'll take me grocery shopping and to get the girls some food. LOL. She's bringing me home made cookies! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry this is happening, Hayley. And right around the holidays. But I think you are going to be just fine. You are a strong person and a bright spirit. I hope you have a good time with your mom! Moms always make everything better. :)

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your Mom is coming and that you made the spare room into a craft room, very rad! I hope you are still in a positive state. Just remember, everything happens for a reason!