Tomorrow, I'll be doing a post about how I spent Christmas and what Santa brought me. :)
Today, however, I'll be reviewing the 3 movies off the list I got to watch.
First up was "It's A Wonderful Life". I just could not get into this movie. To me, it did not have a followable plot and the characters were not likeable. I had to finish it to see what the hype was about. I felt like I wasted 2 hours of my life with this movie.
Next I watched "A Christmas Story" while home in Orlando. I really couldn't get into this movie. Why does everyone like it? I'll admit, there were a few funny parts (fraaaaaa-gilayyyy). Other than that, I did not like this movie, either. Once again, I had to finish it to find out what the hype was about. Someone please explain why everyone likes this movie?
Saturday night, I watched "White Christmas". I loved this movie. I'm so happy I can finally say I've seen it. There was a visible plot, and the characters just sucked me in. I loved all the song and dance. :)
I wasn't able to get my hands on "Christmas in Connecticut" or "Miracle on 34th Street". I'll try again next year.
4 comments:
I'm glad you at least like White Christmas. I love that movie. The costumes are just BEAUTIFUL! I hope you had a good holiday. :)
I stick to ABC family movies-- I prefer the cheese :-)
Maxie- I watched almost all the ABC Family ones, too. I still have the 12 Men of Christmas to watch. :)
Such great movies! :)
Post a Comment