Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finals. Round 2.

I need to get this off my chest.

I am an art major. I chose to be an art major because I hated writing papers and didn't do so hot in the science and math classes.

Therefore, this 3 page book review I'm working on is not the highlight of my day. I don't even know where to begin in a book review. Do I write how I feel about the book? Do I summarize the book? Because that's pretty much done in the title... Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling. Guess what it's about? Hmmmm.

By the way, the book is a great sleep aid. If you have trouble sleeping at night, pick up a copy and you'll fall asleep within 5 minutes of opening the book.

I'm trying to write this review having only read slept through 1/2 of the book.

This'll be interesting.

5 comments:

JB said...

Oh goodenss, GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

It seems like a waste to write a three-page book review. No?

Hayley said...

Jess- thx, I finished it. Barely.

Katie- exactly. I was quoting huge parts of the book to fill up space. :)

Nicole said...

Aren't book reviews supposed to be for 10 yr olds in 5th grade? LoL.

Hayley said...

Nicole, that's a book report. haha. Essentially the same thing I guess. I've never actually had to write a book report. We always had to do dumb projects instead of just writing a report. Public school FTW.