Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas quiz.

Here it goes...

1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping? 

I have to get an Amaryllis flower and then I'm done.

2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions. 

My mom makes an Italian fish and pasta dinner for Christmas Eve dinner. Even though I don't like seafood, I love this dish.

3.) When do you put up your Tree? 

The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper?

Not usually. I did go out with my mom and (now ex) MIL this year to a craft show and we hit up some stores.

5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? 

Traveling is considered going more than 150 miles (according to AAA I think) so I'm a traveler.

6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory? 

Every time we watch "Christmas Vacation". :)

7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time? 

"Christmas Vacation" and/or "Charlie Brown Christmas".

8.) Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?

Nope, and my fave treat is all my mom's cookies :)

9.) Fake or Real Tree? 

Now we are fake tree people. When I move into a house, I'll start the real tree tradition.

10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? 

I'm not a mom, so I can't really answer this one. LOL.

11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? 

Nope! I usually do it as I buy the gifts.

12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?

Watching "Christmas Vacation" on Thxgiving night.

13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best? 

Putting up garland and decorating it with different picks. 

14.) Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes what is your favorite song? 

Yes! Both of Bruce Springsteen's xmas songs.

15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping?

This afternoon! :)

I tag anyone who just wants to play along!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're like me... you put your tree up early too! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bruce Springsteen's Christmas song. :) But I just love Bruce Springsteen. He's awesome!