Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Last night was Christmas with the nieces. They couldn't open all the presents we got for them b/c they are small stuff for the big presents their getting. They loved their boomerangs, go fish game, strawberry shortcake DVD, and pretty bracelets, though. They both went to bed with their bracelets on. Everybody together now... Awwww.

I got a snuggie! Yay! it's zebra print and awesome! I also got the fake ugg boots of my dreams. Got a few other things, too. :)

Dinner was so good, I didn't have much room for dessert (I have a huge sweet tooth and love dessert, so this is big for me). After presents, I helped dip buckeyes. I'm excited to pick some up in a little bit to take home with me. I also have a chocolate chocolate cake, pound cake, peanut butter fudge, divinity, russian tea cakes, and chocolate oatmeal cookies to take home. I'm taking the rest of my chocolate dipped pretzels home with me, too. I'm going to have to run a few marathons after these next few days!

Later today, I'll post pictures of my latest projects and me in my snuggie.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, I want a snuggie SO bad. I'm jealous. :) I'm glad you had a good time and I hope you have a great Christmas Eve!

Anonymous said...

I got a snuggie from my friend Liz and I LOVE it! :) I got the leporad one!