Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can't a girl get a hug around here?

It's been a little over a week since the big night. I've been through a range of emotions since then, and I know it won't be stopping any time soon.

I'm so grateful for all the support I've received, and couldn't ask for better friends and family.

However, why can't I just get a decent hug around here? Most of the time, I don't want to talk about everything, & I just want a hug. Is that too much to ask? Anybody?

I bought a journal and will be writing in it, so this blog doesn't turn into a huge downer.

There has been a boy on my mind the last few days. It's not who'd you expect. I had a dream (Saturday morning) about my friend Jeremy who passed away in the summer of 2008. Ever since then, I can't stop thinking about him. Life was so much simpler back then during the times I've been reliving in my dreams (and while I'm awake). And, it's been nice to have him back lately.

Yesterday, I hung out with the nieces, and that was nice. I took their Christmas card pictures. :) I'm excited for them to get their Christmas gifts from us. And yes, I mean us. We both thought it would be a good idea to stay committed to giving all these gifts together instead of having to figure out 2 sets of gifts. Less stress for both of us, and the girls don't know about what happened.

I know this Christmas is going to be hard, but I'm happy I'll get to be with my family (I wasn't going to be spending the actual day with them when A & I were still together & I was kinda bummed about that).

I've been working on a few projects around here. Pictures will be posted tomorrow once they are finished!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you a real hug right now, but for the time being, I'm sending lots of virtual hugs!

Erin said...

HUGS and platonic kisses, haha. :)

Nicole said...

THIRD HUG!!!! hahaha you're getting lots of my hugs lately.

Jeremy floats into my dreams sometimes too. How I miss the times when we were all in band together....and the funny part was...we wanted it to end b/c it was too hot, or too tiring. But in the end....I would give anything to return back to HS guard and band.

Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm sending you a virtual hug. xoxooxoxoxoxox I promise it'll get better...