Today is Festivus! Get together with your family for the Feats of Strength and the Airing of Grievances!
So, I watched "It's A Wonderful Life" Monday night. What is all the hype about with that movie? I watched until the end to try and figure this out, but I just couldn't get into it. Oh well. I bought "Christmas In Wonderland" the other day at WalMart. So glad I did. It was such a cute movie! Go rent it!
I have "A Christmas Story" and "White Christmas" set to record while I'm out of town for the holiday, so I'll be able to scratch two more movies off the list. I'll let you all know how I feel about those two.
I got all my shopping done Monday night and finished wrapping yesterday. Feels good to finally be done! Tonight I'll be with the nieces giving them all their presents. I can't wait for them to open them!
While buying the last gift Monday night, I bought myself one, too. I'm excited to grow my amaryllis flower!
I refuse to turn the heat on, and have been sleeping with the best invention ever- a heating blanket. The kitties looove it. I know this, because they sleep all night with me. That doesn't usually happen with them.
Can't wait to get back to my parents house for Christmas!
How are you all spending the holiday?
6 comments:
I'm going home to WV for the weekend. I'm happy to see my mom, but I hate the freakin traffic i'm going to have to deal with to get there.
White Christmas is my favorite. I hope you like musicals, though, because you might not like it if you don't.
We are spending Christmas Day at the Magic game. Yipee!
I think tonight is a Christmas movie night as well!
Maxie- luckily I only have to drive 2 hours. :)
Katie- that sounds like so much fun!
Lindsey- I think I'll be watching the Grinch tonight while packing. :)
It's a wonderful life is such a love it or hate it kind of movie.
I'm hoping to watch Rudolph tonight....not to worry...I know you can't stand it so I won't subject you to it while you're home. Can't wait til you get here!
You'll have plenty of opportunity to record "A Christmas Story." TNT plays it for 24 hours on Christmas, haha.
I'll be here with the fam and the doggies. Be safe traveling and have fun with your family! :)
Post a Comment