Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finals.

So, it's finals week for me. Which means I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. So, I probably won't be posting for a few days week.


Housekeeping:
If you want a Christmas card from hubby and I, email me with your address!
hzipperer@me.com


Check out the etsy site I have with KelliSue.
We'd love to make you something for Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK with finals!!!

Hayley said...

thanks lovie!

Nicole said...

Just saw on Frugalcouponliving.com that Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince is $9.99 on Amazon...don't know if you already have it or saw that post...just thought you should know! :)

Hayley said...

Nicole- I told my mom about it when they posted it a few weeks ago. She ordered one for me and one for my brother for Xmas. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I sent you my email already but if I haven't it's walkingonsunshine18@gmail.com

Hayley said...

Got it! I still need to take the picture, then cards will be going out!