Dear Single Life,
It's been almost 3.5 years since I've seen you. And, for the record, I never wanted to see you again. But if I had to, this was not how it was supposed to be.
He and I were supposed to be able to work through all this. Turns out, the old "it's not you it's me" cliche, really is true. It really was all him.
I don't deserve all the shit he put me through lately. It's not fair.
Hayley
I'm going to miss his family. A lot. Especially his our nieces. I hope they're not too heart broken, and I hope I can still Skype with them sometimes. I will get to see them for Christmas, hopefully, so that's good. His family means the world to me, and I don't know what I'm going to do without them.
I've gotten so used to having someone in bed next to me, this is going to be a huge adjustment. I'm scared of the dark (no laughing) and I hate sleeping by myself in the dark.
As of this writing (2am Sat morning), I have a broken toilet, a burnt out specialty lightbulb in the kitchen that I don't know which one to get to replace it (let alone get it out of it's socket thing), & a dryer that takes 2 cycles to fully dry clothes. Awesome.
As of 10am, my mommy is coming up tomorrow (pretty sure). I'm happy she'll be here to comfort me. Also, still no word from him about coming to get his stuff.
Christmas this year? Is going to suck. At least I'll get to spend it with my family. I was getting bummed about that. Still deciding on whether or not I'll send out (new- I made and addressed cards last week...) Christmas cards. If we were supposed to exchange cards, I hope you can understand.
I'm sorry if this blog turns into a depressing corner of the internet for a while. I'm going to try my hardest to make sure it doesn't happen. I don't really want any comments saying "I'm so sorry, if there's anything I can do to help let me know, what happened?". It won't really help the situation any.
Thanks y'all.
3 comments:
Broken toilets, dryers and lightbulbs can be fixed.
Even though the hurt is major and huge right now you are about to embark on the next journey of your life and it's going to be amazing. And how do I know that?
Because YOU'RE amazing!
Call me.....see you tomorrow....with cookies!
I am SOOOO GLAD you're mom is coming up!! Then Daniel will be there Monday & I will be coming Weds w.GOODIES [baked and non]!!!
I love you and agree w.your mom 110% YOU ARE AMAZING! Couldn't have said better myself.
See you soon babycakes.
I'm sorry your going through all this unfun stuff! I'm glad your Mom is coming though, Mom's are the best remedy! :)
Post a Comment