Friday, December 11, 2009

Jingle Bells!

Well, Finals are over with. Thank you for the support about the crazy book review. I might post it in a few days. My other finals went okay. I don't test very well, so I get all nervous and forget everything as soon as the test starts. ha ha.

Anyway, since I have a few weeks off, I need a plan of what to do. I have 2 shelves of books that need reading, so I'm going to keep you all updated as to how many of those I get read.

Next, I need to start on my beautiful goddaughter's 2nd year scrapbook. I have from April to now to work on! eeek!

Lastly, my Christmas movie viewing has always been pretty limited. I've never seen "A Christmas Story" and other classics like that.

So, what do you, my lovely readers, think I should watch this holiday season to get my Christmas movie list up to snuff?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miracle on 34th Street!!! Both the newer version & the Older version. Both are terrific. The newer one has teh little girl who played matilda (and in mrs doubtfire) in it when she was really young! && soooo cute!! <3 that movie

Anonymous said...

A Christmas Story is so great. Please tell me you've seen It's a Wonderful Life. If not, you have to watch that, too.

I'm glad your finals are over and you get a break from all of that work!

Hayley said...

I haven't seen It's A Wonderful Life, either. My family missed the Classic Xmas movie train. LOL

CIP said...

Ohhhh man, just turn on the Hallmark channel or Lifetime and you will be set. I am absolutely loving those cheesy feel good movies. Except Christmas Shoes...don't watch that one unless you want to cry all the way through to New Years