Monday, December 14, 2009

Just another manic Monday.


I got a few responses to the Christmas movie question. Here's my list so far. Feel free to comment if you think of any more! I'm heading to the library in a little bit to see if they have the movies so I don't have to pay to rent them. :)

White Christmas
Christmas in Connecticut
Miracle on 34th Street (new version if I like the told one)
A Christmas Story
It's A Wonderful Life



My day with momzipp yesterday was great. We stimulated the economy. (Well, she did, I picked everything out). I got lots of groceries so I don't starve to death. ha ha. We tried not to talk too much about Anthony (now I have a Big Ex). We had Tijuana Flats for lunch and it was delish. She brought me a way cute make up bag as a cheer up present. And, she brought me yummy cookies!! Thanks mom! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a Christmas movie marathon! I can't wait to hear what you think about all of them. When are you coming home for the holidays?

Courtney said...

I'm glad you had a good time with MomZipp. :-)

TF is the best! :-D