1. What type of home do you currently reside in? (house, apartment, etc.)
3 bedroom condo.
2. If you could completely redecorate one room in your home, what room would you pick, why, and what would you do to it?
My living room. I would pick grown up furniture (I have a futon right now). However, the futon works great when visitors come since I don't have a guest bedroom. All the furniture in my living room is mismatched. I kind of like it, but at some point want matching grown up furniture.
3. What is your favorite place to gain inspiration for your home decor style?
I get inspiration for everywhere. Nature, catalogs, blogs, etc.
4. What is your favorite piece of decor in your home?
The big mirror hanging in my dining room.
5. What do you want visitors to feel when they visit your home? Do you think your home gives off that feeling?
I want them to feel relaxed, and yes, I do think it gives off that feeling.
6. Describe your home in one word and explain why you chose that word.
Evolving. I'm always changing or redoing something in my house.
7. What are some predominant colors or patterns in your home?
green, brown, and pink.
8. What is your favorite room in your home and why?
My bedroom. My bed is so comfy, I could spend days in there.
9. Do you take a hands-on or DIY approach to projects around your home or do you enlist or hire help?
I'm all DIY. If I ask for help, it's from my dad. So, it still counts as DIY. haha.
10. Where is your favorite place to shop for home furnishings?
Target!
No comments:
Post a Comment