Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No. Even when I was with Big Ex, I didn't decorate. Maybe when I eventually have kids I will. 

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
I actually changed it last night. It was the Jolly Roger for a while. Now it's Hedo Turkoglu. I keep it organized. If there are more than 3 icons on my desktop I start to freak out and have to clean it up. 

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
Paper and iPhone calendar. 

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I change often. :)

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
2003 Boone high marching band clown show! (I can't figure out how to embed it from my phone. But click it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcWiflNJBmE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes? 
I have an accountant. 

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Oh golly. I think it's about half now. 

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Hmm. Over 15. I can't think of them all right now. 

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
There is a total of 16 pillows in my house. Most of them are in closets and rarely get used. 

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
It's never too cold for flip flops. Considering I live in FL and had some on Sunday. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just fancy with your accountant! :) I wish we had one. We almost killed each other last night doing our taxes!

Courtney said...

I'm not looking forward to doing taxes this year. Three W-2s? Fuck off Tax Season.

Hm. I think 15 degrees is too cold for flip flops. Considering I live in Chicago and all. ;-)