Thursday, January 13, 2011

Online dating.

Why yes, I am still sick. My ears are killing me. Give me a middle ear infection over an inner ear infection any day!

Anyway. I'm writing for a plea for help. A good friend of mine has given me a homework assignment (she's a former teacher, so she can give me HW). We were talking about setting up an online dating profile for me (that's how she met her boyfriend), and she told me to write an About Me section. So, here's where you lovely readers come in. I am horrible at writing about myself in that kind of forum. What should I write about myself? Help!

3 comments:

AL said...

Hey Hayley! Thanks for saying Hi on my blog last week.

Ummm...an online dating profile...I have no good suggestions :-/. I would think you write about your hobbies, sports you like, etc. But to be honest, I am terrible at things like that too.

hope you feel better soon.

Angela said...

True story: My friend set up my online dating profile, wrote something along the lines of "I love Starbucks" and threw up a picture of me eating Doritos and drinking champagne. Within a week, Stephen had started talking to me and the rest is history.

Long story short, I suck at writing About Me sections. Get your teacher friend to do it :)

Courtney said...

Uh, hello! Write about your best qualities.

You're blonde, but smart- don't get it twisted. You're a kid at heart (enjoy Disney, etc), but an adult when it's necessary (you know, bills, jobs, responsibility. ick.)

You're funny and random. You know how to have a good time in any situation (does not require substance) and can always spy the silver lining.

See? You are quite a catch mah dear!