Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.


I had a post in my head that I wanted to do. And then, I got sick. I'm talking majorly sick. I have an inner ear infection, a sinus infection, and the flu. All at once. Yippee.


1. Winter is
Fabulous. I love the cold weather.

2. Summer is
a great time to hang out with friends by the water all day.

3. If it were summer instead of winter right now
I'd be pissed that I'm stuck inside, sick.

4. My favorite thing to do in winter is
visit somewhere with snow!

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is
spend it in the pool or ocean.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is
cute shorts, tank top, and flip flops.

7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is
jeans, and a cute coat.

No comments: