Well, well. The day is finally here. The upstairs neighbors (the elephants) have begun to move out! I saw the moving truck with most of their junk on Saturday, and it was the happiest day I've had in a long time. Mom Elephant wanted to start shit the few times I walked by her (I was going to and from my garage working on a project- blog post about it soon). I just ignored her, and kept on walking. I think she wanted to come talk smack while I was hard at work in my garage, but her husband told her to let it go. (My garage was close to the truck, so I could hear everything they were saying). Things have been so quiet around here. I'm starting to like living here again. They made it so miserable, so with them gone, things will get better. I've been able to sleep at night the last few nights, and my TV doesn't have to be turned really loud to drown out their stomping. I also overheard them say that they don't have renters yet, so I'm hoping it takes a while for them to find people.
A little sneak peek about the project I mentioned above: I'm refinishing a piece of furniture for the first time! I'm so sore!
So, what good news have you gotten in the past few days?
1 comment:
That's AWESOME news! I am so happy for you. And, of course, you know my good news. Better news will be when my asshole neighbor is finally gone!
Post a Comment