#62
1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
I am not a huge fan of John Mayer. I'm probably the only girl on the planet who thinks that, too.
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I have never really been given a bad gift. So I don't know!
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
It's not. Since I don't know how long I'll be there, I haven't put anything up.
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
I don't get vacation days.
5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake. I have cats, and don't want them eating the needles or drinking the water.
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
Bleu cheese stuffed steak. Nom Nom.
7. Do you bite your fingernails?
No.
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
0. I usually have water or crystal light.
9. Do you have a nervous tick?
I play with my hair or tap my legs. Although, I'm always tapping one leg.
10. How often do you vacuum?
Every 1-2 weeks.
1 comment:
I don't like John Mayer either! (:
Post a Comment