Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday.

It's still technically Friday, so enjoy!

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
 The Alzheimer's Association- FL chapter.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I've never had a snow day.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why? 
I wish I was a more talented artist.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
news and celebrity gossip.

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I'm a beer girl. I've been trying new beers at places I go. It's fun to find new favorites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You jumped on the 5QF bandwaggon!! Yay!!

Miss your face, are you going to come to my superbowl party Sunday? I know you said you will be in town the 4th but have plans. If you are still in town Sunday PLEASE drop by and say hey! Have a burger.

GO PACK GO

xo
-K