Yesterday was a roller coaster productive day. But, it was worth it! I finally got my car window replaced after being screwed over by Chevy at the Avenues. I could have gone to this auto glass place when the break in happened 7 months ago and never had to roll with a garbage bag window. Oh well. Check it out. I still need to get the tape residue off and the window eventually needs to be tinted, but I'm just glad I have actual glass there again!
Tomorrow is Where in the World Wednesday over at Classy in Philly. You'll see the second stop on my graduation cruise!
4 comments:
Life is so much better without a garbage bag for a window :)
Ditto Angela's comment! :)
YAY for fixed windows!
Finally!
Get yourself the SPRAY goo gone gel! works wonders! Its a few bucks for the SPRAY Gel. its the easier option! Good luck.
xo
-K
Post a Comment