Friday, May 7, 2010

A little meme.

I got this from my lover. Enjoy.


Outside my window... it's sunny, but looks like it's about to rain. Perfect weather to stay in with a book.

Today I feel... Sad.

I am thinking... about a potential job. Not sure if I want to do/apply for it.

At the moment, I am thankful... for my health.

I am going... to have a quiet weekend at home, getting ready for vacations.

I am wearing... my PJs!

I wish... I could get over this feeling.

I am reading... this book. It's a good quick read.

I am working on... being myself again.

I am hoping... that I'll grow some balls and apply for the above mentioned job.

I am hearing... the kitty cat in the litter box (yay!).

Around the house... I need to do laundry. Trying to put it off until next Wednesday.

I bet you didn't know... that I'm a tom boy at heart.

One of my favorite... movies is "Field of Dreams".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you sad?

xo
-K