This time next week I'll be hanging out in St. Maarten. If you haven't noticed, I'm so excited! haha. In honor of the cruise, today and tomorrow I'll be talking about my favorite things about cruising.
I've become more adventurous in my eating. And while on a cruise, I can try all sorts of new foods! From escargots, to different types of sushi, to strawberry soup! I'm hoping this ship has a sushi bar on it like most of the new ones do. There is always food available, from a bistro with all sorts of crepes (can't wait!), to a buffett with all sorts of food items available.
I'm the most excited about trying new foods in the countries we'll be visiting. I'll definitely be getting some red beans and rice in Puerto Rico!
I'm a lover of sunshine, and on a cruise, I can lay in the sun all day without feeling guilty. It's what you're supposed to! Even better? Hanging out on a lounger with a signature drink in hand.
Stay tuned tomorrow to see about some of my other favorite things.
If you've been on a cruise, what's your favorite thing about it?
2 comments:
I love the food too!
Esp the 24 hour ice cream machine! lol
i love the sun. the drinks. sun. drinks. Did I mention sun yet? haha. I like the sweets at all hours!
I usually gain 3-4lbs on a cruise which on a 5ft person is a lot.
JEALOUS.
Have fun.
xo
-K
Post a Comment