Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Again.

I'm sure you're all wondering what's been going on around these parts. Well, I'll tell you in bullet form. Because I like bullet points. They make me happy.

  • As you know, I gave my Portfolio review. I got the results yesterday. Lots of Excellent's and Above Average's. I got a few Average's, but those were from the teachers I've had and know me. Which is fine with me. So, I PASSED THE CLASS!
  • Vacation countdown continues. 17 days until the cruise, and 26 until North Carolina. In between the cruise and NC, I get to see my Biffle who is stationed in Japan. It's been over a year since we've seen each other in person (we Skype quite often) and I can't wait. I talk with NC Friend every day, and each day, we plan more of the trip. I just found out the other day we'll be heading to Knoxville, TN for a day. We might have a photo shoot lined up, but we're going even if we don't. 
  • I've been keeping up with my Spring Cleaning. This morning, I deleted all the pictures of Big Ex off my iPhone, without backing them up on my computer first. I feel a little lighter. 
  • There was almost a sighting yesterday of him, by the way. I was at a Wendy's by his dealership, and as I was walking out of the bathroom, a tech from the shop was walking in and staring at me. I've never met him before, and was scared the rest of the techs were going to show up while I was there. They didn't, thank goodness.
  • The cat's out of the bag. My bestie is moving home, and I'm so happy!
  • I got my Seminole Boosters packet in the mail the other day. I'm officially a Booster!!
  • My poor Mac is going to have to be sent out next Monday to get fixed. There are a few things wrong with him, and now is the best time to get him fixed. I'm in the process of copying everything on his HD to an XHD in case they have to wipe him clean. And yes, my computer is a he. :)
  • In unrelated business, I have a few guest posters lined up for while I'm on my cruise. However, I realized I will probably need a few for while I'm in NC (I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update). Does anyone want to do a guest post for me? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do a guest post! What would you like me to post about? :) And I am so happy that your portfolio review went well. ONE MORE SEMESTER!!!

Anonymous said...

We all know I am already a guest poster. Um yah. How come I have to find out from your BLOG you passed your PR?? humm???

yay!

xo
-K

JB said...

Good job on the pics! Hope it made you feel much better!

I hope you have a blast in NC, it's sooo beautiful there! Can't wait to see all the pics!

Angela said...

Congrats on passing the class!
I'm super jealous of your vacation coming up! I wish I could be going on a cruise.
I'd be happy to guest post for you....as long as you give me something to write about! I'm always horrible at coming up with topics for other people's blogs. Email me if you want me to :)

Rachael said...

Congrats on passing your PR (did you ever doubt that you would!?! Your stuff is great!)

If you need anymore guest posts let me know :)