Friday, May 14, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things #2.

While cruising, there are so many activities to participate in. My mom and I like to go to Bingo and Trivia after laying by the pool on the top pool deck for a few hours. We try to go to at least one dance class (we still talk about a dance class we took in Scandinavia. It was embarrassing). On this ship, there will be a few glass blowing shows, and we can play bocci ball on the top deck that has a real lawn on it. Needless to say, there is always something to do. I'm not really interested in going to the shows this time. They're usually all the same from ship to ship. I might try and go to a fitness or yoga class while on board. One thing the whole family has agreed to do together, is to visit every bar on board. It is my brother's 21st birthday cruise after all!

No comments: