Friday, May 28, 2010

Cruise Recap: St. Maarten.

This is the fourth of a series of posts that will recap the cruise. At this point, I don't know how long it will take to cover it all, so you'll just have to keep checking back!

Thursday 5/20
This morning, we woke up St. Maarten. My brother was off to zipline on the top of a mountain, while I was taking a tour of the island with my parents. The tour was really informative, and the tour guide was funny. We went from the dutch side to the french side and back to the dutch side. We got to do a little shopping at an outdoor market.








By the way, I took all those pictures through the window of a moving bus.

After the tour, dad and I hung out by/in the pool while mom took Jimmy souvenir shopping at the "mall" at the port.

Come back on Monday to see all the random shots of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I want to sit at your compy and just flip through ALL 1,00000000 of your trip pics...okay?! THX!

xo
-K