Thursday, May 6, 2010

Awards!

Last night, Miranda awarded me the Beautiful Blogger award! Thanks girl! I'm supposed to share seven tidbits about myself, then pass it along to seven beautiful bloggers.


1. I love trying new foods, and have gotten even more adventurous, like trying seafood.
2. I'm not as strong as everyone thinks I am but thanks for the confidence booster y'all.
3. I love to travel, and will be seeing quite a few new places this summer!
4. I love crafting. I make everything from jewelry to scrapbooks to all sorts of other things. I'm always up for trying new crafts. Any ideas?
5. I don't like dogs. 
6. I actually like doing laundry. Folding it is may favorite part. It's good alone time.
7. I have the best friends in the world.

The seven beautiful bloggers I award this to:

Some honorable mentions:
These lovely ladies were all on someone else's list.

 I think you are all beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweetie. I think you are beautiful, too. <3

Angela said...

Thanks for the honorable mention :)

S.I.F. said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! And I have a travel addiction too - it's not healthy!