So, a few people are taking part in a Card Swap. I first heard about it through Angela and liked the idea she had. She came up with the idea of swapping VDay cards or non VDay cards. It's up to the person receiving the card to pick which one they wanted. I opted for a non-VDay card and can't wait to receive mine all the way from Canada!
I want to swap cards with you all, but I'm mixing up the rules over here. Since I'm boycotting VDay (except for the cheap conversation hearts on Feb. 15), I'll only be sending out regular "hey, how ya doin" cards (plain ones decorated by me- they won't be boring, I promise). If you want one, leave a comment with your email address, and I'll shoot you my address and get yours.
I love getting snail mail and hope you all want to participate!
4 comments:
Um, hey dude. Over here. Let's swap.
UM if you DONT have my new addy... Let me know (you have my email, cell, IM, ESP- you know how we do) but I think it was on your Vday socks...!!!!
I LOVE YOU
I finished making your card this weekend! I'll be mailing it out sometime this week :)
This sounds like a cool idea. My e-mail is heather.becker@yahoo.com
Post a Comment