I just read Senorita Rachel's Single Lady blog post, and it inspired me to write one of my own.
Three gifts I would gladly accept today:
Sunflowers. They are my favorite flower, and if the 1-800-flowers guy showed up with a box of them right now, I'd be the happist girl ever.
iTunes gift card. I'm in the mood for some new music!
Maid Service for a year. I don't mind cleaning, but wouldn't mind if someone else did it for me. :)
What would you like for VDay if you're celebrating Singles Awareness Day with Rachel & I?



3 comments:
YAY! I would totally love a maid service.
Awesome! I'm thinking of doing this myself..we'll see.
Totally agree with you on the iTunes GC—I always love having that in case I'm in the mood for new music.
And guess what?!?! Your card (which is going to be late—EPIC FAIL on my part) has a sunflower on it. I tried my best to make it look like a sunflower, anyway.
Hope you are having an excellent Non-Valentine's Day!
I'll take the maid service any day of the year! I hate cleaning.
Also? There's a blog award for you on my blog :)
Post a Comment