Monday, February 8, 2010

Party Recap.

Dear Dad, please don't read any further. :)

The party with Erin went off without a hitch. We had a great time! I'll show you the party in pictures.

Erin made champagne punch that was to die for, and everyone drank it with those fun straws, and everyone got purple beads. :)

Close up of previously mentioned straws.

Erin made boobie cookies that were delicious!

And I made a cake!


I highly recommend hosting one of these parties for a Girls Night In. It was so much fun.

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Those have got to be the coolest straws. Gutter mind aside, of course. Really!

JB said...

nice job on the cake! lol

Anonymous said...

That penis cake was DELISH!

Angela said...

Ha! I love the sprinkles on the penis cake!! And the penis straws are hilarious, we had them at the first Passion Party I went to.

CIP said...

AHHH looks fun!!!!! Jealous I don't live near you guys.

Erin said...

Dude, we had so much fun. Thank you for all your help! We should totally host another party for the girls again soon. :)

Rachael said...

LOVE IT!! I'm jealous I wasn't there to take part in all of the baked goodness!