Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where In The World Wednesday.



It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Jess' feature, Where In The World Wednesday!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown!

If you decide to participate, make sure to post it and then post your link in Jess' comments so I and everyone else can check yours out! This is a great way to bring the 20sb community even closer, so be sure to click the links of other participants to find great new blogs to read.






This picture was taken in January of this year at Disney's Hollywood Studios with the lovely BB.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were at the perfect position underneath the hat. Love it!

CIP said...

I love everything about Disney World! Do you get to go a lot?

Courtney said...

WOOT WOOT! I love it.

"Should we get him to take our picture?"
"Psch."