Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick Rant.

Why do girls feel the need to jump right back into the dating scene after a break up? Why do other people not in my situation keep telling me "dating isn't a bad thing, so get out there." 

Um, look here, biatch. There's obviously a reason I'm not back in the dating scene. It's time to discover myself and I don't want or need a man interfering with that. I can't figure out myself and what I want with a man by my side. That defeats the purpose of discovering yourself. With a man, you're discovering yourself plus him.

Get off my back y'all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Erin said...

Bounce bounce bounce.

Oh hi. ;)

Mom said...

I have raised one smart cookie!
Love you!
Mom

Rachael said...

1. I LOVE that your mom commented...so cute :)

2. Forget boys...want to be my valentine?

Courtney said...

Psch. Independent women don't need men. Beautiful women don't need em' either. Neither do smart women.

Damn. We're a pair of fine ladies, ain't we? ;-) We've got all the bases covered.

And I TOTALLY raise my glass (that I do not currently have) to this blog post! WOOT!