It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Jess' feature, Where In The World Wednesday
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown!
If you decide to participate, make sure to post it and then post your link in Jess' comments so I and everyone else can check yours out! This is a great way to bring the 20sb community even closer, so be sure to click the links of other participants to find great new blogs to read.
My WITWW is kind of lame this week. But, this is me at the 2009 Central FL Fair. I try and go with my dad every year. We like to check out the cows, pigs and chickens. This was after my foot long corn dog and a beer, but before I rode all the rides and got so nauseous. Love ya Dad! :)

3 comments:
Hahaha we were just talking about that the other night. :) I really need to go the fair next time it's in town. I can't believe I've never been!
I've never been to a fair! No fair..hehehe ;)
It looks warm and sunny. Having just come in after a walk home from work in the snow, I'm understandably jealous. :(
Post a Comment