Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?
I didn't really discover community this year. In 2009, I started my blog and twitter, and have connected with so many of you since then. 2010 only strengthened those connections. I'm so happy I've met all my online friends, and thank you for helping me through this last year!
I stumbled upon some crafting blogs this year, and want to more deeply connect with and become a bigger part of the online crafting community in 2011. I have so many ideas floating around in my head, and I just need to act on them and blog about them on a regular basis. Once I do, maybe I'll start a crafting blog, or even a page on my current blog? What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment