Friday, December 10, 2010

#Reverb10- Day 10.

Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?


I saved up some money, and drove 8 hours to see a boy I hadn't seen in 4 years. I was nervous, but it worked out fine. I spent two weeks with him at his parents house in North Carolina. We did so much in those 2 weeks that I was able to just let my mind be free and not have a care in the world. I had so much fun and learned so much. We had a list of things we wanted to do, and although we didn't get everything done, we had a marvelous time. I finally got to see the Biltmore House. I saw quite a few stunning waterfalls. We hiked. Boy, did we hike. I met his family and they were so kind. I want to visit again, and hopefully that will happen in the near future.

No comments: