Monday, December 6, 2010

#Reverb10- Day 6.

Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear time for it?

I am in the middle of making one of these. I've got glitter on the tree form, and need to add a little more. I also need to decide if I want to paint the base, or leave it glass. If this one works out, I'm going to make a few more!

I want to make the few Christmas cards I'm sending out this year. (Do you want one? Let me know in the comments or email me!) I am going to try to do it this week, but I'm just so tired after work that I want to nothing but eat dinner, watch a little TV, and get in my warm bed with my kitties. If they don't get done this week, I will definitely be doing them this coming weekend. It's the first weekend in a while I haven't had something planned, and I'm excited about a whole weekend of crafting and creating.

What was the last thing you made?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you be any more creative? Seriously. I'm so jealous. I think next year I might just hire you to decorate my house for the holidays...

And YES I want a Christmas card! I think we are doing e-cards this year.