Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).
Standing on the Blue Ridge Parkway a little after sunrise, was so freeing and made me feel so alive. The Blue Ridge Parkway during the day is gorgeous enough, but at the time right after sunrise, where the sun is just poking through the fog (that always seems to be hanging around) is simply gorgeous. There were birds chirping, the sky was streaked with red and orange. I was there with a very cute boy and we were on our way to Asheville to visit the Biltmore House, somewhere I had always wanted to go. We stood at one of the lookout points for close to 10 minutes just staring at our beautiful surroundings. It was one of the most peaceful moments I've ever experienced, and there is no way I'll ever be able to duplicate that feeling. You know what? I'm okay with that.
1 comment:
Beautiful. xo
Post a Comment