Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, it't not about ideas. It's about making things happen. What's your next step?
My next step is going to be to get my website all set up and ready to go for the photography business I really want to get going in 2011. I graduated with a Bachelors of Fine Arts Photography almost 5 months ago, and have done nothing with it. I've known for a while that I want to have my own business and shoot weddings, engagements, parties, etc. It's about time I did something with this degree I worked so hard for. I love being behind a camera and making sure people look their best in the photographs they will look at for the rest of their lives.
This whole website thing is holding me back. I know this. I just have to sit down and figure out how to sync iWeb (the program I use to make my website) and GoDaddy. It's a lot of technical jargon that I don't quite understand. But, I'll figure it out!
What's your next step?
You may have noticed that I skipped Days 11 and 12. This was intentional. I did not care for the prompts, so I did not waste my precious weekend time with them. I had a very productive weekend, and did a lot of crafty goodness. However, I can't show you because some of the gift recipients read this here ol blog. So, after Christmas you'll get a look see!
No comments:
Post a Comment